Disclaimer: The thoughts and ideas expressed in this written/visual content are solely those of the author. The information on this site should not be considered as investment advice or a solicitation for any trades. It does not constitute a commitment to buy investment services, nor does it guarantee or forecast future results. Consummate Traders, its affiliates, agents, directors, officers, and employees do not guarantee the correctness, validity, timeliness, or completeness of any information or data made accessible, and accept no liability for any loss resulting from any investment based on such information or data.
1. We reserve the right to change the rules, commissions and rates of the program at any time and at our sole discretion without notice, especially in order to respect the integrity and security of the members' interests. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to review the current terms.
2. Consummate Traders is not responsible or liable for any damages, losses and costs resulting from any violation of the conditions and terms and/or use of our website by a member. You guarantee to Consummate Traders that you will not use this site in any illegal way and you agree to respect your local, national and international laws.
3. Don't post bad vote on Public Forums and at Gold Rating Site without contacting the administrator of our program FIRST. Maybe there was a technical problem with your account, so please always CLEAR the thing with the administrator.
4. We will not tolerate SPAM or any type of UCE in this program. SPAM violators will be immediately and permanently removed from the program.
5. Consummate Traders reserves the right to accept or decline any member for membership without explanation.
Risk Warning: There is a high level of risk involved with trading leveraged products such as forex and CFDs. You should not risk more than you can afford to lose, it is possible that you may lose more than your initial investment. You should not trade unless you fully understand the true extent of your exposure to the risk of loss. When trading, you must always take into consideration your level of experience. If the risks involved seem unclear to you, please seek independent financial advice.
Consummate Traders Refund Policy
1. The initial investment is paid in full to allow the trader to participate in the Consummate Traders funding program. If the client makes an email request for cancellation after the challenge has been paid, the customer is not entitled to a refund; this includes failure to complete any of the stages (Challenge & Verification). Furthermore, owing to the client's inability to keep within the limitations of goal profit percentage, daily loss percentage authorized, and maximum negative percent balance permitted, the customer will not be entitled to a refund.
2. Customers who overpay for a challenge will receive a full refund of the amount they payed for the outstanding balance. This includes paying twice for the same account toward the same challenge using the same Consummate Traders payment code.
3. When a customer places a trade the challenge stage begins. If there is no trading activity for 30 days as a maximum permitted to complete the challenge, a customer's account will be disabled; therefore, disqualified and this customer will not be eligible for a refund at that time.
4. If a customer ends the challenge or verification stage in profits but did not meet the required target profit %, this will not entitle the customer to a refund nor a retry without an initial deposit towards a new challenge.
5. It is the customer's responsibility to learn about the funding program's rules and regulations including parameters percentages allowed, furthermore it is also the customer's responsibility to learn and acknowledge what is not allowed during the funding process this includes all the FAQ listed on our website. By purchasing a challenge, the customer agrees to all of our statements.
If you do not agree with the above disclaimer, please do not go any further.